Most homeowners don't think about windows when they buy an existing home. Little do they know windows can be a huge factor in a home's energy consumption. Our experts here At Champion Exteriors can ce…Read More
The team at Champion Exteriors has roofing down to a science. After installing thousands of roofs since our opening in 1936, we’ve truly mastered the installation process. We’re happy to be able to offer you a LIFETIME warranty with every new roofing system installation. We guarantee that you’ll never experience a roofing issue again once you have hired us! We handle everything as far as roof replacement, roof leaks, flat roofs, roof inspections and more! If you are looking for quality roof repair or roof replacement in Stone Harbor and surrounding locations, you have found the perfect team for the job.
Contact us today for additional details.
In addition to full roof replacement, Champion Exteriors offers a complete set of roofing services for the Stone Harbor community for both residential and commercial properties. When it comes to roof services, you can trust our team. Read below to learn more about our roofing services, and feel free to contact Champion Exteriors if you have any questions about your roofing needs.
If you have an older house or have experienced significant damage to your roof, you might want to consider a full tear-off roof repair. With full tear-offs, we remove the original roof and rebuild a new roof. Unlike overlays, which involve re-shingling over your existing old or damaged roof, tear-offs are basically a full roof replacement. Champion Exteriors has performed thousands of tear-offs in Stone Harbor and the surrounding area, so we know the advantages of this option.
Benefits of tear-offs include:
- Full replacement: After a tear-off, you get a new roof. Because this roof repair process involves taking off every existing shingle, we get a really good picture of what is going on with your roof. If there are any existing leaks or holes, we can see the damage and replace your roof appropriately. For any homeowner or commercial property owner who has dealt with a leaky roof, a tear-off option is the best way to go because it totally replaces your damaged roof.
- Adds Property Value: Because tear-offs give you a new roof, they add incredible resale value to your home or commercial property. If you are considering selling your home, this is a great investment that will pay off down the road.
- Best Quality: Removing the existing shingles on your roof comes with many advantages, including being able to rebuild your roof at a much better quality. With a full tear-off, we can install new flashings and repair high risk areas, so that you do not have to deal with any of the leakage or damage your previous roof had.
- Longer Lasting: Tear-offs are built to last because they trap far less hear within your roof. With extra heat, shingles wear much more quickly. Tear-offs really help the shingles to last because they eliminate this extra heat.
If you are considering a tear-off for your roof, get a free quote from Champion Exteriors today!
Re-Roofs and Roof Replacement:
If your roof is in generally good condition but needs a makeover, re-roofing is a great option to consider. When we re-roof, we place new shingles over existing shingles for a faster, more affordable roof repair option. We also do complete roof replacement for roofs that might have experienced more damage or already lay on existing shingles.
Signs you need roof replacement:
Unless you have a huge leak dripping water into your bedroom, it can sometimes be hard to tell when you need to re-roof or replace your roof. Here are some of the warning signs to watch out for as you assess whether you need to re-roof or replace your roof.
- Older home: Roofs are usually built to last between 20-25 years, so even the best roofs might need to be replaced as your home gets older. Additionally, if your current roof was installed over a layer of existing shingles and it is older than 20 years, you might want to consider roof replacement
- Curling shingles: When you look up at your roof, do you see shingles that look as if they might be losing their shape or have pieces of debris surrounding them? This might be a sign that your shingles are old and in need of replacement. Like any other housing appliance, your roof depends on replacement and refurbishing to stay functional.
- Clogged roof valleys: The roof valley is the part of your roof that funnels precipitation to your gutters. If the roof valley has missing shingles or ones that seem to be falling apart, your roof might be at risk for leaks. It is better to replace your roof before any water damage occurs, so be sure to contact Champion Exteriors if you notice anything happening with your roof valley.
- Missing or damaged shingles: Beyond looking bad, missing or damaged shingles also signal a potentially more serious problem with your roof. Storms in the Stone Harbor area can be extremely damaging for your roofs, and might explain these missing shingles. If enough shingles are missing or damaged, the entire integrity of your roof weakens.
- Pieces of your shingles in the gutter: Your shingles losing granules are a tell-tale sign that your roof needs replacement. Just as humans tend to lose hair as they age, roofs lose granules from their shingles. If you have noticed pieces of your shingles on the ground or in the gutter, your roof might be in need of replacement.
- You can see the sun: If you can see your sun through your living room roof, then you definitely need roof replacement. We’re talking about being able to see daylight through your attic, though, because this is a sign that your roof has decayed from moisture. If moisture has crept into your insulation, your roof is weakened and might pose a serious threat. Call for roof replacement today if you can see daylight through your roof boards.
Champion Exteriors has been replacing roofs since 1936, so we are truly masters of re-roofing and roof replacement. If the roof at your home or commercial property shows any signs of needing replacement, contact us today for service and experience that you can trust.
Staying on top of your roof repair needs can save you time and money later on. Champion Exteriors knows first-hand how rough the Stone Harbor storms can be on roofs, which is why we have a dedicated roof repair service team in New Jersey. We can assess the condition of your roof and make the necessary roof repairs to ensure the safety and effectiveness of your roof.
Roof leak repair is an especially common service because of our New Jersey climate, and we believe it should be a top home improvement priority. Believe it or not, your roof might be the most important feature of your home.
Top Reasons for Roof Repair
- Property Value: Even minor roof repair issues, such as missing shingles, can devalue your property and lessen its curb appeal. The roof is one of the first things a potential buyer notices about a home, so it needs to look good. If you have any intention of selling your home, making roof repairs is a sure-fire way of increasing the property value with minimal investment.
- Insurance claims: If you want insurance to cover any roof repair damage, it is best to schedule the roof repair service as soon as you notice the damage. Otherwise, if you wait too long, insurance companies might charge you more out of pocket. Additionally, the condition of your roof will likely worsen the longer you wait to repair it.
- Mold prevention: Stone Harbor gets really humid, which means our roofs are even more susceptible to water damage and increased moisture. If you notice any hole or leak in your roof, you should get your roof repaired. Any hole, no matter the size, provides a space for mold to grow, thus compromising your home’s air quality and roof strength.
- Preventative Maintenance: Taking care of your roof now saves you money in the long-run because it helps to avoid full roof replacement. If you repair missing shingles or cluttered gutters now, you ensure the integrity of your roof for the future.
Our high-quality roof repair services are just one of the reasons Champion Exteriors has been in business for over 80 years. If you live in New Jersey or Eastern Pennsylvania, trust Champion Exteriors for your roof repair needs.
Pipe flashings protect your roof from leaks by sealing existing pipes from your air conditioning, conduit, hot water gas flues, chimney, or plumbing. Flashings, usually made from a metal base plate and rubber seal, come in a variety of sizes to ensure a proper fit for any pipe. Pipe flashings face a lot of wear and tear, and therefore tend to deteriorate at a faster rate than your roof might. Continued use of a deteriorated pipe flashing might result in leaks because these weakened pipes now let in rain water. When rain water penetrates the pipes on your roof, it travels behind walls to eventually decay the wooden structures in your home.
Champion Exteriors installs pipe flashings to help you weatherproof your home. New Jersey homes tend to face many problems related to weather and moisture, so we have plenty of experience when it comes to pipe flashings. Call us today if you have any questions about pipe flashing installation.
Champion Interiors also provides roof inspections for home and commercial properties. In New Jersey, you usually must have your roof inspected by a certified inspector before selling or buying a home, and you can trust Champion Exteriors with this part of the process. During a roof inspection, we use top-of-the-line technology and procedures to determine your roof’s overall structural integrity, how long it is expected to last, and areas that may need repair or replacement.
Here are the steps you can expect when you schedule a roof inspection with Champion Interiors:
- Exterior roof inspection: We go up on the roof to check for leaks, condition of the shingles, pipe flashings, chimney work, and any ice dams.
- Interior inspection: We also go to the attic to check for insulation, ventilation, and if there are any signs of moisture or mold.
- Detailed course of action: We document every part of the roof inspection process and give you a course of action for any roof repair that might need to be done. As New Jersey’s Top Rated Local® Roofer, Champion Exteriors always provides trustworthy and certified roof inspections.
Variety of Styles:
Champion Exteriors offers a variety of styles to ensure that your roof looks good in addition to being safe. We carry different colors, materials, and shingle styles to customize your roof.
- Asphalt shingles
- Natural or composite slate
- Cedar shake
- Metal roofing
- BUR (Built-Up Roofing)
Contact our team at Champion Exteriors today if you have any questions about our roofing repair services in the Stone Harbor area.
Finance your roof, NO payments for 12 Months!
We offer LIFETIME warranties on roof replacements! Receive a FREE ridge vent system with your new roof!
A Complete Set of Roofing Services
- Pipe Flashings
- Roof Inspections
Choose From Our Variety of Styles
- Asphalt shingles
- Natural or composite slate
- Cedar shake
- Metal roofing
- BUR (Built up roofing)
Need assistance with your commercial roofing?
Champion Exteriors is here to help you! We’re fully equipped to handle all matters of commercial roofing jobs including commercial roof installations, roof repairs, roof coatings, roof maintenance and roof inspections. We offer a 24 hour emergency service for commercial properties. Give us a call today at 609-488-6965 for additional information, or to get started on your next project! There is no roof replacement or roof repair job too large for our expert team to handle.