Siding Contractors in Stone Harbor
Count on Champion Exteriors for all of your siding needs! Our siding contractors specialize in siding repair, replacement, and full installation for both home and business.
Our Top Rated Local® roofing and siding company in Stone Harbor offers you:
- Tie-ups with popular siding manufacturers, including CertainTeed and James Hardie
- 30-year warranties on our siding
- Financing options
- Choices between vinyl, fiber, cement, and cedar shake siding options
- Certified siding installations
- Service in the South Jersey area, including Stone Harbor
- 80 years of experience in roofing, siding, window, and door exterior services
Learn more today about our siding repair and installation services, and be sure to contact Champion Exteriors today for a free quote!
Siding Repair Services
Siding is one of the first things that people notice about any home or business. If your siding is weathered, cracked, or falling off, it sends a negative signal about your entire property.
When you work with the siding contractors at Champion Exteriors, you benefit from our 80 years of experience and commitment to customer service.
Signs You Need to Repair Your Siding
Your siding doesn’t always show obvious signs of needing repair. While sometimes you might see noticeable cracks, perhaps after a strong New Jersey storm, most of the signs of siding repair are more subtle.
Consider the warning signs below as you determine whether to repair or replace your siding:
- Any sign of mold — if mold has taken root in your siding, it signals a serious problem in addition to an unsightly appearance. Your siding exists not just to look nice, but also to protect your home from natural elements and climate. If your siding is rotting, it signals water infiltration. This means that both the interior and exterior of your home could be at risk for damage, structural weakening, and air quality concerns.
- Cracks and gaps — when you have a hole in your siding, it signals the need for immediate siding repair. Having a hole in your siding is the same concept as having a wound on your skin. Cracks compromise the structural integrity of your home and provide an entryway for moisture into your home.
- High utility bills — if your utility bills are inexplicably high, have you ever considered that your siding might be to blame? Be sure to ask about the Energy Star rating as you choose between different types of siding.
- Faded color — as the color of your siding fades, so does its effectiveness. Faded siding is an obvious sign that you should repair (if not totally replace) your siding. After all, you don’t want disintegrating wood to protect your home and its interior structures.
Whether you want to repair your siding immediately or need a second opinion, the siding contractors at Champion Exteriors can be at your location within 24 hours.
Give us a call today for prompt, expert service in Stone Harbor.
New Siding Installations
If the siding of your home or business is outdated or beyond repair, your best option is to install new siding.
Champion Exteriors has been helping homeowners in the Stone Harbor community and New Jersey for the last 80 years when it comes to siding installation.
When you work with our expert siding contractors to install new siding, you benefit from:
- Great deals on siding from all manufacturers, including CertainTeed and James Hardie
- 30-year warranties
- Choice of vinyl, fiber, cement, or cedar shake siding
- Top Rated Local® siding installation experience and customer service
Benefits Of New Siding
New siding installations can be an investment, but they have tremendous benefits for your home or business, including:
- Increased curb appeal — if you are in the process of selling your home or are thinking about it down the road, siding installation is a must. More modern, vibrant siding adds value to your home beyond your investment in the siding installation.
- Repaired structural damage — when you install new siding in your home, you also reveal all sorts of hidden structural damage your home has endured. This type of damage isn’t usually revealed without a siding installation project. Our siding contractors can also fix most of this structural damage, so you get this two-in-one service.
- Lower utility bills — as you install new siding, you also have the chance to add more insulation to your home. You could add a side wrap to protect your home from elements such as wind and rain, and you could also opt for energy-friendly siding as rated by Energy Star.
- A safer home — weak siding means a weakened home. If your siding has been compromised by mold, so has the air quality of your entire home. For a safe, sealed home, we recommend installing new siding.
If you have any questions about siding installation or want a free estimate for your home or business, call our team today at Champion Exteriors in Stone Harbor!
Types of Siding
Like any exterior home project, you have choices when it comes to siding. Our siding contractors have tie-ups with popular names in the industry that offer excellent warranties.
With any questions about what type of siding to choose, contact our helpful team! We’d be glad to steer you in the right direction and make recommendations based on your property.